Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sisters

Last night my twin sister made ginger bread man cookies from scratch for us to decorate. I loved spending time with her! We may fight at times, but she is my sister, best friend, other half, and I know she will always be there for me and I'll always be there for her. She does way too much for me and I honestly don't know what I'll do when our paths part in the future. In fact, I chose to go to the same college as her and we room together. The thought of living everyday separately with our own family, home, and job makes me sad, but I know that will be awhile and eventually we will have to grow up. Love ya sis!
 

 
My Ginger Bread Man :) 

My sister and her Ginger Bread Man cookies. 

Before 

 
After

I give credit to my sister, she's an excellent baker!

No comments:

Post a Comment