Sunday, December 25, 2011

Jesus is the Reason for the Season

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! Don't forget the true meaning of Christmas! In Luke 2:10-11 it says, "But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord."  Jesus is a gift that NEVER stops giving! He is the light in darkness, hope for the hopeless, peace for the restless, joy for the gloomy, and freedom for the oppressed. He guides us with His light, gives us unconditional love, and takes away our sins. So in the mist of excitement of presents today remember the true meaning of Christmas! I almost forgot something I was really excited about yesterday; my family and I bought Christmas present for a family that couldn't afford to. I was so excited that the kids were going to have presents to open this morning, God is so BIG!  
 


 
Christmas Eve Church Service

 
Over the River and Through the Woods, Off to Grandma's House we go... 






 
Bokeh

My momma and aunt :)

 
Can't have Christmas without food! So thankful for the food God provided us!









No comments:

Post a Comment