Friday, December 23, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I'd have to say, Christmas is one of my favorite holidays out of the entire year; not because of the gifts I receive, but because of the joy it brings, the Christmas music constantly playing, houses are lit up, and trees are decorated! I love how happy everyone is and Christmas in general just puts me in a happy mood. Although it's nice to receive gifts from others, it's even better to give to others in return or even set aside time to volunteer. Last night I went and bell rang for the Salvation Army. Let me tell you, I've been praying for snow, but when we got snow last night and I was out ringing bells, I was wishing it wasn't. However it was for a good cause and certainly worth the bitter cold. Just remember there are always other who are less fortunate so be thankful for what you have and the opportunities you have do things for others!
 

 
A few of the crazy lit up homes in my town---->
 

The Griswalds moved to town 

 
The Windy City all A-Glow

 
Lights so Bright

The Life of a Christmas Tree


No comments:

Post a Comment