Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Newbyyy :)

As I said in my about me, I love photography. So, to start off I'm going to post my favorite pictures! (Be prepared, there are a lot).
Free as a Butterfly 
Close your Eyes and Make a Wish 
A Loyal Friend  
This is my dog, Red. I've had him since fifth grade and I love him to death :)
Baby Blue Eyes 
A Bundle of Joy 

The Franky Face
This is a picture of my baby brother. He's such a trooper for always letting me take pictures of him!  
Determination  
Life throws you curve balls, but you've got to have the determination to succeed.
Life with No Music is no Life at all. 
This is one of my close friends, she's an amazing singer and also plays the piano.  

 

 

 

 


 
These are two of my good friends and their friend Lucy, a foreign exchange student. They're all beautiful and were really easy to work with! 

 

 

 

 

 
These are some pictures I took of a group of friends before they left for college.  
 

 

 

 

These are my best friends in college, including my twin sister. They are always there for me and I don't know where I would be without them. Adjusting to college was difficult, but having my friends helped me a lot. I hope that they're friends I will have the rest of my life.













2 comments: